Sunday, July 11, 2010

Remember Me Review



When I heard Rob Pattinson was moving away from pale faces and werewolves I got worried. Pattinson, who has recently become the center of my existence had the main part in "Remember Me" from Summit Entertainment.
The Main Review:
Remember Me was an excellent movie with great stars and plot. The little sister, oblivious father, and deceased brother, make the movie shed a light on others.
Favorite Part:
When the sister is first introduced and she goes to Rob "You smell like listerine and cigarettes"
Worst Part:
When Rob Pattinson is waiting for his Dad in his office in the TWIN TOWERS ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001. (rob dies and it's so much pain!)

Rob Pattinson Oath
I promise to care for you, love you, and always adore you forever
Cherish you every morning, every afternoon, and every night
Show my affection by honoring you every day at 12 p.m

Rob Pattinson Basic Need!!!
When I wake up in the morning I think "Sweet dream with Rob!"
Rob is the need of my existence!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment